Pace Systems.Pace Systems is one of the World’s leading manufacturers and suppliers of bespoke overt and covert government security and government surveillance equipment. Established in 2001, we have a wealth of knowledge, experience and expertise in delivering first class technical solutions to our clients.
We are the preferred suppliers to government, government agencies, law enforcement agencies, emergency services, and the defence sectors.
Working closely with our clients at the design stage, and with a complete understanding of their operational needs, this enables us to design the finest and most effective systems to match their requirements and specifications.read more
what we do?
Products & Services.
- Covert Surveillance Vehicles
- Covert Camera Systems
- Body Worn Surveillance
- Covert Rural Surveillance Systems
- Overt Camera Systems
- Rapid Deployable Solutions
- Video & Audio Transmission Systems
- Power Solutions
- Custom Worldwide Tracking Solutions
- Technical Surveillance Counter Measures (TSCM)
- Other Electronics
- The new tracking website: www.pace-tracking.co.uk is under development. The go to place for off the shelf tracking units, affordable, robust...
- Pace Systems have been working hard to get the new website up and running, the new site will include a...
- We are very pleased to announce that with effect from 1st June 2015 the company has been acquired by senior...
"Can Do" Company.Pace Systems International are a dynamic ‘can do’ company, committed to excellence in all aspects of our business. Our products, systems, training and operational teams, together with first class after sales service and customer care are always our highest priorities.
Design and Manufacture.
Pace Systems International design, manufacture and integrate comprehensive range of ’State of the Art’ surveillance systems including video and audio systems, recording and transmission systems.
We are the preferred suppliers of covert surveillance systems, covert vehicles of all types to government agencies, law enforcement agencies and the defence sectors throughout the world.read more